Sunday, October 7, 2012

I'm Officially Done My Diploma!

wooooohooooooooooo!
Alhamdulillah,
after 3 years kan.
hehe.
im waiting for my graduation day,
in a few months from now...
not sure the exact date.

okay...
since im already freeeeeeee,
so, i've something for myself la.
hehehe.

ape lagi...
HoLiDaY laaaaaaa!!!
my 1st vacation dekat-dekat sini je dulu.
enjoy the picture ya!

our room
1..2..3.. snap!
just came back from movie...

time to sleep... good night!

okay! we're ready for photoshoot!
hehehe.
breakfast dulu yee...
snap!
smileeeee

i love this very much! natural look!

alamak! ade gempa bumi tibe-tibe...
hehe.

smileee
im flying without wing!
haha.
=)
smile againnn...
i love this too!!!
cute face???
:P
=)
chak!
walk of fame!
three of us
nisa
fayyadhah
click!
click!


okay, lets go back home sweet home!
friends forever
XOXO



Lots Of Love :)
will be update more later


No comments:

Post a Comment